WASHINGTON – Today, the U.S. Secret Service launched a redesigned public website, including updates to modernize agency communication and access for both the public and law enforcement partners working in support of the agency’s integrated missions.
The new website features:
- Newsroom webpage with the new ability to opt-in to automated agency updates, as well as view social media feeds from our platforms in one centralized place.
- A modernized look and feel with improved functionalities, such as mobile device optimization.
- Wall of Heroes page to honor those who have fallen in the line of duty.
- Redesigned color palette reflecting the agency’s 1955 original blue and gold flag design.
- An updated career microsite with information about openings and career events.