- Contract Specialist, GS-1102-11/12/13 (Nov 30, 2018 to May 31, 2019)
- Procurement Analyst, GS-1102-13 (Dec 3, 2018 to May 31, 2019)
- Supervisory Contract Specialist, GS-1102-14 (Dec 3, 2018) to May 31, 2019
- Information Technology Specialist, GS-2210-12/13/14 (Jan 31 to Jul 31, 2019)
- Chemist (Forensic Research), GS-1320-13/14 (Feb 7 to Jul 31, 2019)
- Supervisory General Engineer, GS-801-15 (Feb 7 to Jul 31, 2019)
- General Engineer, GS-801-11/12/13/14 (Feb 7 to Jul 31, 2019)
- Civil Engineer, GS-810-11/12/13/14 (Feb 7 to Jul 31, 2019)
- Physical Scientist, GS-1301-13 (Feb 7 to Jul 31, 2019)
- Supervisory Physical Scientist, GS-1301-14/15 (Feb 11 to Jul 31, 2019)
- Biologist, GS-0401-14 (Mar 1 to Aug 30, 2019)
- Statistician, GS-1530-11 (Mar 12 to Aug 30, 2019)
Current Listings (USA Job Listings)
The United States Secret Service culture is represented through the agency’s five core values: justice, duty, courage, honesty and loyalty. These values, and the Secret Service adage “Worthy of Trust and Confidence,” resonate with each man and woman who has sworn to uphold these principles. Not only do these values foster a culture of success, but they also hold each person to the highest standards of personal and professional integrity.
Because our highly-trained workforce is one of our greatest assets, we empower each individual to realize their full potential and more. The Secret Service offers career growth and opportunities to make your future as dynamic and rewarding as it can be. Those who are dedicated, driven by integrity and welcome unique challenges often find that the Secret Service is a perfect match.
Upcoming Job Announcements
Search for your Local Field Office.