- Information Technology (IT) Manager, GS-2210-15 (Nov 8, 2019 to Jan 31, 2020)
- Information Technology (IT) Cybersecurity, GS-2210-12/13/14 (Nov 8, 2019 to Jan 31, 2020)
- Biologist, GS-0401-14 (Oct 30, 2019 to Oct 29, 2020)
- Chemist, GS-1320-13/14 (Oct 15, 2019 to Oct 14, 2020)
- Civil Engineer, GS-810-11/12/13/14 (Oct 15, 2019 to Oct 14, 2020)
- Computer Engineer (Network), GS-0854-12/13 (Oct 15, 2019 to Oct 14, 2020)
- Electronics Engineer, GS-0855-12/13/14 (Oct 15, 2019 to Oct 14, 2020)
- General Engineer, GS-801-11/12/13/14 (Oct 15, 2019 to Oct 14, 2020)
- Information Technology (IT) Specialist, GS-2210-13/14 (Oct 31, 2019 to Oct 30, 2020)
Current Listings (USA Job Listings)
The United States Secret Service culture is represented through the agency’s five core values: justice, duty, courage, honesty and loyalty. These values, and the Secret Service adage “Worthy of Trust and Confidence,” resonate with each man and woman who has sworn to uphold these principles. Not only do these values foster a culture of success, but they also hold each person to the highest standards of personal and professional integrity.
Because our highly-trained workforce is one of our greatest assets, we empower each individual to realize their full potential and more. The Secret Service offers career growth and opportunities to make your future as dynamic and rewarding as it can be. Those who are dedicated, driven by integrity and welcome unique challenges often find that the Secret Service is a perfect match.
Upcoming Job Announcements
Search for your Local Field Office.